Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friends Award

Seher is being in my blog again and this time she extended a hand of friendship and I was overwhelmed. Though I have known her only through her many blogs and each blog of hers, has a different story to tell altogether. I want to meet her in person for sure as she is truly a goddess of love.


I don't have more words to tell, cos in Friendship, NO THANK YOU, NO SORRY ----- Shahrukh khan style!!! Just Friends


Okay Now time to extend my friendship hand to 9 other people.

Charmed One: As the name says, she is really a charming gal!!! need I say more than that?? She is damn sweet and encouraging.

Lancelot :Handsome dude, he claims to be the next Brad Pitt, He can make me laugh even when I am in a melodramatic state!!

Mayz :His words are enough to melt you down (especially the ladies), Sigh :) He is a bf material indeed!!

Keshi : Really a wonderful person,She is very passionate about whatever she does.


Suresh : His words have been encouraging and guiding me when I was lost in this tiny little earth, wallowing in my self pity.

Hope: Hope is indeed beautiful, I cry and laugh at the same time, reading her blog. Its a pleasure indeed, worth reliving each moments.

Ayushi:She claims to be 14, though I don't believe, she can become my elder sister in writing and portraying emotions.


Chriz: Dude, This guy rocks!!! Humorous and senti types (not sentimental), Can make me smile anytime :)

Nehya: She is new to me, yet somehow there has been a untold bonding which I share with her.

Akansha : aHA the tadka gal!! She sizzles at what she writes!!


I love all of the bloggers who are in my blog list and each one of them are special and unique in their own ways!! Forgive me if I have not mentioned you here, but you know, I like you too :)

26 comments:

Lucifer said...

i think i shud link this post...hear ye world...i m bf material...LOL!!!!

those were pretty encouragin words...hehehe...

ok on a serious note thnku so much...m really glad to have u as a wonderful fren too :)

Charmed One! said...

Awww thanks moi for the friends award... Yipeee its my second one! :)
N congrats on receiving the award too :)!

Lancelot said...

aAaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I am touched... thank u tu...

and did u mean to say I AM A JOKER huh grrrrrrrrrrrrr....Why so serious son???

Anonymous said...

I think blogger ate my comment GRRRRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, I look forward to getting to know you more also!!

Thanks for the award and the kind words that you have posted about me..
I kinda think Mayz is good bf material also! HMMM, Mayz? How bout a date?

Anonymous said...

Seher, naam to suna hoga ;)

Kahte hai
Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chahoo too,
Pori kaynaat usay tumse milne ki kosehesh me lagjati hia :D:D

i love you mmmmmmmooooooiiiiii :D

Suresh Kumar said...

Thanks Moi. Very much thrilled by the award.

Nice photo caption over there. That reminds me of another one, "God made relatives. Thank God! He allowed us to select our friends"

moi said...

@mayz : I am glad too :), I thought you already knew that you were a perfect bf material...lolz

moi said...

@charmed one: kudos to you!! flaunt it...lolz

moi said...

@lancelot : Lolz, Absolutely No I never thought of you as a joker, you know you are a very chatty and humorous person and I like that :)

moi said...

@Nehya : Go and share the award with other friends. I am glad to have known you here.

moi said...

@seher : aha shahrukh khan style huh?? I am flying...lolz , always keep smiling dear, life is too small to look back on past cos present is indeed beautiful :)

moi said...

@suresh : No thank you and all, just friends!!

Akansha Agrawal said...

Thank you, thank you soooo much... :)

I was feeling so down, and now I am sooo happy :D

Lancelot said...

@ tu

I am honoured...

*Lancelot trying to blush*

Anonymous said...

looks like its raining awards for you ... congratulations :D

hope said...

Thank you moi... sooo much..
you know I love your screen name so much.. actually I use it many times while talking.. and now whenever I say this "moi" by default you comes to my mind and i smile :)

Thanks so much..

moi said...

@akansha : great b happy always then :) and no thanks , you deserve it!!

@Lancelot : you know to blush also??? I am shocked !!

@magicalharsh : hey it seems like!!

@hope : thats cute and don't thank me dear, in friendship, no thanks and all. I am glad to have you as a friend

Lancelot said...

@ Tu

i said I am trying to and I failed miserably :(

kanagu said...

Congrats for you award Moi :)

Anonymous said...

cool girl cool... romba sandhosam... ella pugalum iraivanukkey...

feels good.. congos for getting this award.. would you like to give a victory speech ma'm?

Cяystal said...

Elder sister?..lol! Seriously? I was actually laughing so loudly at the fact that Mayzie is bf material that mom gave me peculiar glances. =P

Thanks a lot for the award, mate!hope we do stay good friends for a long time to come.
And sowwie tha I missed some posts, was busy giving exams :(

moi said...

@arun : hmm keep trying until you succeed :)

@kanagu : thank you so much for dropping by

moi said...

@Chriz : Sorry can't understand tamil!! whats "ella pugalum iraivanukkey..."???

No victory speech for this, as its a friends award, so I am just overwhelmed.

moi said...

@crystal : glad you shared that incident, it made me smile too :)

and no need to be sorry, I know you had exams!! Since your free now, read them now and let me know your viewpoint

Lancelot said...

a your excellency says :P

and Chriz recited AR REhman's tamil speech in OScar function ELLA PUGALUM IRAIVANUKAE means ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD:)