Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well..... too much forgetful !!!

Hmmm...well, long back, i reached a foreign country and while immigration, i found out that i didn't have my passport with me.....I rummaged through my whole bag for the fourth time , but alas could not find it...i went and spoke to airport authority and claimed that i have left my passport in the flight itself..well then we searched the seat where i had been seated inside the flight and it wasn't there....i was little bit dismayed and was hoping that they didn't send me back to India in the same flight....well i was expecting the worst to happen.....could be jailed for few months for illegal entry to a foreign country!!! Then the airport authorities were confirming if some one had stolen the passport from my bag, they had a big hunch that it could be the passenger seated next to me. But u see, i couldn't recall his face at all. But still the airport authority expected me to identify the passenger seated next to me, so i had to scan all the passengers but i couldn't identify him. Then i was left with no option other than waiting for them to take some action....In fact they even asked me if i remember leaving it anywhere, which i refused instantly, as it was out of question that i would leave my passport anywhere....... In the meantime, they had contacted Indian airport where they found my passport , which as i recall then, i had left it in the security check gate.... lolz...

2 comments:

mae said...

this is both scary and funny! i can't believe you never told me this story! lol. if that happened to me, really don't know what i would do. :P

Hakuna Matata said...

whoaaaa! :o thanks God you found it!