Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Small things in life

There are many small moments in our life, which may never come back again but they still remain in our memories....some sweet and some bitter....but they become a part of you, as you move on with your life. Those school days, when my mom use to walk me to school, and i use to always think that some day i would go to school in "CAR". When my elder cousins use to write in "Hero Pens"..i had a big desire of using those pens for writing instead of a pencil. I use to write letters to the moon to come down and take me for a ride to the stars. Infact i had bribed the moon by placing some sweets with the letter and buried it under the ground, so that no one can else can touch it. Those grandma stories, whenever i felt like hearing one, grandma would recite them. Those ciggrate chocolates, hiding and puffing them as though we are grown up and behaving like elders. Kitchen set collection and those barbie doll houses, cooking and playing all the time. But now i seem to run off from kitchen itself, it gives me all the possible creeps. Those childhood days are the golden days, running around in frocks and during diwali, we have a competion who will crack the most number of crackers? Sharing tiffin boxes in school and sometimes running to teacher to complain about the stolen compass box!!! i guess we all never grow up. cant stop complaining now also....there are many more small things and i guess without them, we would never be complete.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your post made me nostalgic too ..... now I am in college and I could do anything to go back to my school days ... and I know that after few years I would be longing like this to come back to my college days ....

moi said...

hey im glad to hear that this post has made you nostalgic....and yes your right about the college days, now since i am working, i miss those college days too...thanks for your comments!