- Start reading autobiographies : I have always kept delaying this due to unknown reasons, i have always wanted to read the Adolf Hitler "mein kempf"....hope i will be able to do this year at least. Now as i recall Adolf Hitler, i remember one incident. In 12th, i was mostly an "anti-Gandhi" person. So that time i was very fond of Adolf Hitler. SO while going for college admission interview, I was asked "who is your role model in life". And my answer: ADOLF HITLER. I cant believe i said that!! I was impressed by his imagination and capability of trying to capture the entire world.
- Join the dance class : Previously i wanted to join the dance class just to loose weight, now due to MBA entrance exams, i have lost more than i could have imagined. So now its just inner desire to learn salsa, so hopefully i make it this year.
- Go GOA : Yes i have been dying to go to this place, of which i have heard so much, but every time some new problem arises and i m unable to make it. Now recently i heard in news, that terrorist are planning to bomb Goa as well, so before they do that, i hope i can enjoy Goa and come safely.
- Go Para Gliding: Its scary but want to feel the sky.I don't think it would be possible this year, but who knows,i may get a chance.
- Learn to COOK: i hate that word "COOK" itself. I don't know if i will learn it any time soon.
Humor in Uniform – Feedback Report
8 hours ago