Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Make sentences

I am not able to write

I want to write short stories, may be a poem or two, and babble a lot about my boring life.

Oh when everything seems perfect, i think boredom is nearby.

Life becomes hectic with so many caps to adorn ,of a mother, chef, maid,cleaner, housewife and finally being me.Oh I don't know where I fit in all these. 

One thing for sure, it has taught me, that we can be anything if our mind decides to. But this silly mind keeps playing games with us, It keeps telling us that you can't and you let it win. And some days, it keeps telling us that you will just make it and you don't . So who is the culprit here? The MIND or the "I".
Sometimes not so sure if  I can even frame a sentence or have I forgotten what are sentences.
Hah!! You remember those school days homework,make sentences of the following words: Action, Time, Live and etc
And usually we would come up with
Action : I like watching action movies.
Time: Time is very precious, we should not waste it.
Live: I live in India....
Okay I can still make those sentences. 
See as I said, mind keeps playing crucial games with me.  Just before writing this, I was in dilemma, what will I write and what it will be about and who will even bother reading it.
But as I stood firmly on my writing grounds, I am able to write such a lengthy post which doesn't even have a proper title till now. So initially let me say "Make sentences".
Or should I just say "WORDS" and  join it with another "word" and there you have a sentence. May be a silly sentence but after all a sentence to beckon with.

4 comments:

GST Training Delhi said...

very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

UI UX Design Training said...

Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share

App Development Company Delhi said...

This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

luckys said...

gta 5 apk
This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you